How to Register
Come to the AFLC Aurora Skating Club office and register in person. Members of the Aurora Skating Club Executive will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding skating sessions as well as with the registration forms and payment.
We conduct in person registration throughout the year just prior to the start of each session.
Fall 2017 In Person Registration: (Aurora Family Leisure Complex upstairs in the viewing hallway)
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday, Sept. 7 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday, Sept. 9 from 10:30am to 12:00pm
Accepted payment methods are: Credit Card: Visa / MasterCard, Debit, Cash and Cheque.
Please make cheques payable to the: Aurora Skating Club Inc.
135 Industrial Parkway North, Aurora ON
- PRINT OFF and complete the 2017 -2018 registration forms
You can drop off completed registration forms with payment during our office hours or put it through the mail slot on the office door
You are only registered for the program once payment has been received
- Accepted payment methods are: Credit Card: Visa / MasterCard, Debit, Cash and Cheque. (Please make cheques payable to the: Aurora Skating Club Inc.)
- To pay by Debit, please call and arrange a time with our club administrator 905-713-1442
Click here to register online
Click here to review the NEW on-line registration USER GUIDE